Create your own legacy through careful estate planning and promote NAGC’s service to the Norwegian-American community in perpetuity.
Endowment gifts to NAGC are invested in perpetuity, with the income supporting an aspect of our operations or programs.
What are the best assets to contribute?
- Appreciated Securities
- Tangible Personal Property
- Real Estate
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- IRA Charitable Rollovers
- Life Insurance
Honoring ancestors, families, and friends is what NAGC is all about.
A named endowment can be created from a donation of $25,000 or more. This is a most appropriate way to remember those we honor while also supporting an organization that enriches our sense of heritage and family identity.
The Legacy Society recognizes and honors friends and members who have made a commitment to the future of NAGC by including our organization in their estate plans.
You can become a member of the Legacy Society by:
- Making a gift to NAGC in your will or trust
- Naming NAGC as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or insurance policy
- Participating in a life income arrangement, such as a charitable remainder trust, for the benefit of NAGC
- Creating a lead trust for NAGC
- Promising a donation of library research material NAGC has agreed to accept